Content Creation and Social Media Marketing - Working Student (f/m/d)
Do you have experience with content production, want to research climate change and climate-neutral living, and have a good writing style? Would you like to help our users recognize their impact on the climate and understand how they can reduce their emissions by taking simple steps? Then this is your chance!
WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR MISSION:
- You can write easy, understandable and informative texts
- You have a C1 level of German and a B2 level of English
- You are creative and work according to scientific standards
- You are passionate about making an impact in the fight against climate change
- You enjoy social media advertising, current trends, and content management
- You are motivated to work independently and take responsibility for your actions
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will research and write high-quality articles about climate change, sustainable living, and CO2 emissions for our learning paths in the app, our blog, and our marketing campaigns
- You coordinate with the design team and develop content strategies
- You take responsibility for our social media presence
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic, appreciative and hands-on corporate culture
- Become climate positive free of charge
- Flexible working hours
- A fair salary
- A hybrid work model with maximum flexibility, including:
- The choice where you work 90% of the time
- 10% of the time reserved for collaborative work as a team
- A beautiful office environment designed for you to learn and thrive
- Quarterly hackathons
- An outstanding team, with:
- A range of topic experts to support the decision-making process
- Colleagues with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
We are climony. A team of designers, developers, data scientists, and visionaries. We are all driven by one mission - to tackle climate change and support our users along the way.
An impact startup that explains everything about climate-friendly living to its customers and shows them step by step how to avoid emissions in their own and public lives. climony makes it possible to determine your CO2 consumption in less than 3 minutes with a simple questionnaire.
We screen all applications without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, worldview, or disability. We do not require a photograph to be attached to the CV.